Saturday, September 8, 2012

Come back / Venice

Witajcie! Dawno mnie tu nie było, dużo u mnie się zmieniło i niestety nie miałam czasu na blogowanie, ale teraz mam nadzieję, że wszystko będzie już tylko lepiej! Ale dość już na mój temat :)
Dzisiaj zdjęcia z moich wakacji + z Wenecji.

Hello! I was here long time ago, a lot of things have changed for me and unfortunately I hadn't time for blogging, but I hope it will be better! But enough about me :)
Today I have pictures from my holidays + from Venice.

Dzisiaj tylko tyle, bo mam aktualnie mało czasu, pozdrawiam!
Today it's all, because I don't have time now.
ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, dear! Really nice to see you again on your blog!
    I hope everything will get better soon!
    I love your pics. Have a hope holidays were great and you did have good time. Wish you everything best with your blog and school, last year!
    You look really wonderful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pictures, the place looks lovely♥!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all comments!
If you leave your blog address I'll check it!